Purpose of the Eco Management Contract
The Eco Management contract has 2 objectives:
- Reduce the energy consumption costs of your condominium by negotiating low-cost energy rates thanks to the strength of our group.
- Cost control
- Analysis of the general expenses of your condominium and competition of contracts by the presentation at the general assembly of a budget in the form of a table showing the forecast costs, analysis of the energy expenses of your condominium (water, gas, fuel oil, electricity) and presentation of a balance sheet at a general meeting to observe the savings made.
Concrete actions to achieve these objectives
- Installation of solar panels (thermal or photovoltaic)
- Roof or facade insulation
- Renovation of the heating system
- Installation of green roofs
- Installation of charging stations for electric cars
- Installation of a water softener
A building manager as single point of contact of your condominium
- Managing a condominium requires significant experience. Our building managers must have several years of experience. Moreover, they can also count on the support of an architect, lawyer, broker and accountant.
Maintenance Service 24/24
TREVI 24/7: We offer a maintenance service 24/7 inclu
- Technical assistance outside office hours and during the weekend
- Authorized suppliers with on-call duty
- A 24-hour non toll-free service on call (emergency, incident, damage)
My Syndic, the intranet of your condominium
- The intranet of your condominium online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A tool to communicate with the Building Manager
- An “ECO-RESPONSIBLE” approach. No unnecessary printing of documents
- All your documents are accessible online
- Expenses account, provision calls, general statement of expenses
- Convening notices, minutes of general meetings
- Contact persons: manager, members of the co-ownership board and suppliers
- Additional information for the members of the co-ownership board and the statutory auditors (invoices, balance sheets, accounts history, contracts, intervention requests, pending claims, etc.)
My Trea broker
The broker specialized in the protection of condominiums
- A claim for damage, the rapid appointment of an expert, taking in charge the restoration works, etc.
- Guarantee conditions adapted to your condominium
- The most complete and cheapest home insurance product on the market thanks to the volume of the portfolio
- Optimization of claims processing times and relationships with insurers
- Specific guarantees grouped into a single contract managed by a single intermediary
- Handle production and damage claim files at technical and administrative level
Interested in having your condominium managed? Contact us for further information
Testimonials from our clients
Discover their positive feedback about Trevi.
“OUTSTANDING AND FAST SERVICE, ALWAYS LISTENING TO THE CUSTOMERS.”
"Many thanks to our manager for his skills and his professional follow-up. I hope he will be given the means or the help necessary for the realization of all his objectives. Residence OVRONNAZ, rue André Baillon, Forest."
“Very satisfied with the service, excellent follow-up of the works for the insulation of the rear facade. Really recommended.”
"I am very satisfied with the service offered by the Trevi team, from the manager, to the assistant and the accounting. My questions were quickly answered both by mail and by phone. The extranet service offered by Trevi is very user-friendly and designed with intelligence. I would like to thank Miss Beckers for her kindness and patience. Highly recommended.”